Our Top 50 Firms - Full Comparison Table
|1||JumpFly||Website||$50 - $99||Elgin, IL||Profile|
|2||Disruptive Advertising||Website||$100 - $149||Lindon, UT||Profile|
|3||Ignite Digital||Website||$50 - $99||Mississauga,||Profile|
|4||WebpageFX||Website||$100 - $149||Harrisburg, PA||Profile|
|5||Indexsy||Website||$100 - $149||Vancouver,||Profile|
|6||Metric Theory||Website||San Francisco, CA||Profile|
|8||SevenAtoms Inc||Website||$100 - $149||San Francisco, CA||Profile|
|9||Leverage Marketing||Website||$100 - $149||Austin, TX||Profile|
|10||Rocket Clicks||Website||$100 - $149||Menomonee Falls, WI||Profile|
|11||Single Grain||Website||Los Angeles, CA||Profile|
|12||SEOValley Solutions Private Limited||Website||< $25||Bhopal,||Profile|
|13||OptFirst Internet Marketing||Website||$100 - $149||Miami Shores, FL||Profile|
|14||KoMarketing||Website||$150 - $199||Boston, MA||Profile|
|15||AIS Media, Inc.||Website||$100 - $149||Atlanta, GA||Profile|
|16||Tower33 Digital, Inc.||Website||$100 - $149||Encinitas, CA||Profile|
|17||CommonMind||Website||$100 - $149||New York, NY||Profile|
|18||Art & Science Digital Experience Design Inc.||Website||$150 - $199||Toronto,||Profile|
|19||Path Interactive||Website||$100 - $149||New York, NY||Profile|
|20||Wallaroo Media||Website||$100 - $149||Provo, UT||Profile|
|21||ACRONYM||Website||$100 - $149||New York, NY||Profile|
|22||Kiosk||Website||$150 - $199||Novato, CA||Profile|
|23||Odyssey New Media||Website||$50 - $99||Birmingham,||Profile|
|24||Vector Media Group||Website||$150 - $199||New York, NY||Profile|
|25||Intalyse||Website||$100 - $149||Colchester,||Profile|
|26||The Ocean Agency||Website||$100 - $149||Chicago, IL||Profile|
|27||Digital Shift||Website||$100 - $149||Kitchener,||Profile|
|28||PPC Position||Website||< $25||Ahmedabad,||Profile|
|29||IndiWork Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.||Website||$25 - $49||Elmhurst, IL||Profile|
|30||Search Marketing Group||Website||$100 - $149||Englewood Cliffs, NJ||Profile|
|31||Best PPC Marketing||Website||$50 - $99||Boston, MA||Profile|
|32||SEO Inc.||Website||$150 - $199||Carlsbad, CA||Profile|
|33||DAGMAR Marketing||Website||$100 - $149||Jacksonville, FL||Profile|
|34||SEO Image||Website||$300+||New York, NY||Profile|
|35||BFO (Be Found Online)||Website||$150 - $199||Chicago, IL||Profile|
|36||Kobe Digital||Website||$50 - $99||Los Angeles, CA||Profile|
|37||Cardinal Digital Marketing||Website||$100 - $149||Atlanta, GA||Profile|
|38||R6S||Website||$100 - $149||Los Angeles, CA||Profile|
|39||Page Zero Media||Website||Toronto,||Profile|
|40||411 Locals||Website||< $25||Las Vegas, NV||Profile|
|43||adCookie||Website||$25 - $49||Wroclaw,||Profile|
|44||Wildnet Technologies||Website||< $25||Noida,||Profile|
|45||Intuitive Digital||Website||$50 - $99||Portland, OR||Profile|
|46||Gustin Quon||Website||$100 - $149||Winnipeg,||Profile|
|47||Ignite Visibility||Website||$100 - $149||San Diego, CA||Profile|
|48||Taktical||Website||$100 - $149||New York City, NY||Profile|
|49||novi.digital||Website||$100 - $149||Lancaster,||Profile|
|50||Greenlight Digital||Website||$200 - $300||London,||Profile|
Important Questions To Ask Adwords Advertising Agencies
With pay-per-click ads in AdWords, you pay a bid price anytime someone clicks on your ad. PPC ads can have a huge impact on your company since the cost for a click can be very low while the revenue generated can be much higher. Because PPC is so customizable and requires frequent monitoring, many companies choose to hire an agency to manage their AdWords account. However, hiring an agency that you can trust with your money requires asking questions and doing a bit of a background check before investing.
Asking the right questions up front can save you a lot of trouble down the line. For instance, you should have a clear understanding of how your money is being spent, how much is being spent, and the amount of revenue that was generated. You won’t want to work with an agency that isn’t clear about where your money is going or what your return on your investment is. Typically, as the client, you should have as much access to your AdWords account as an agency does. It is best to find out if an agency provides ROI and spend information before hiring them to manage your account.
Not only should an agency be transparent about ad spend and ROI, but they should communicate the goals and results of the campaigns. Questions about ad performance and campaign management should be answered honestly so that you know if your campaigns are helping you achieve your business goals. There should be absolute clarity in the performance of specific campaigns, ad groups, and ads. Asking questions about the transparency of ad performance is a must before hiring a PPC agency.
To help you choose the right agency to manage your AdWords account, we have broken down the two main areas of concern that you should ask questions about. These areas are cost and performance.
How Much Does PPC Cost?
Finding out how much PPC advertising is going to cost you is important when it comes to choosing an agency. Different agencies will have different strategies when it comes to AdWords budgets and bidding. These strategies affect how much money is actually spent in AdWords advertising. Because the money spent in AdWords is paid to Google, agencies typically have their own added fee for managing the account. Be sure to ask every agency what their management fee is as well as what it includes. Then, you can shop around until you find an agency that can provide the services you need within your budget.
There are many more cost-related questions you can ask an agency, so here are a few to get you started:
- What is your management fee? – Agencies may offer tiered packages in which you get more services as you pay more. As discussed, it is important that you find out what the management fee is and what services it includes so that you can get the level of management that you need at a price you can afford.
- Is there a minimum monthly budget? – AdWords allows you to set monthly budgets for your campaigns, so it is worth asking a PPC agency if they require a certain level of AdWords spend. Some agencies may only take you on as a client if your budget is large enough for them to work with. Sometimes, it is difficult to see great results with very small budgets, so an agency may require a minimum. Ask this question up front so you don’t agree to something you can’t afford.
- What bidding strategy will you use? – There are several bidding options available in AdWords, and each one spends your money a little differently. Automatic bidding is an option, but some prefer manual bidding. Whatever the strategy is, make sure you understand the impact it has on your ad spend. An agency should be able to clearly explain the various bidding options to you so that you can ensure your money is being spent
- Do you monitor Cost-Per-Conversion? – The amount of money it takes to get a conversion is your cost-per-conversion, or CPC. The ideal CPC varies from business to business depending on specific costs and goals. For example, if you sell picture frames for $30 and your cost of goods sold is $10, you won’t want to spend over $20 to get a conversion. Make sure you have a conversation with your agency about CPC, so you don’t overspend on a conversion.
How Long Does PPC Take To See Results?
After getting questions about cost and spend out of the way, it is time to ask questions about performance. You’ll want to make sure you’re on the same page about goals of the campaign and how long it takes to see results. If you’re putting a lot of money into AdWords, you should know what you are getting out of it.
Here are a few questions to ask about campaign performance:
- How long will it take to see results? – Like other forms of marketing, sometimes you just don’t know how an ad is going to do until you do it. Of course, market research can and should be done to make predictions, but predictions are not always accurate. Luckily, AdWords collects a lot of data very quickly, so it is easy to know how an ad is doing within a short period of time. Check in with your ad agency to find out how long they allow before determining if results are good or not.
- What metrics will you track? – Think about your company’s key performance indicators, or KPIs, and make sure that the agency you’re working with can help you track them. Whether you want reports on revenue, conversions, or CPC, your ad agency should be transparent with you about the results. It’s important to have a discussion about metrics that are key to your company’s performance.
- What if the results are bad? – In an ideal world, every ad you make in AdWords will have high performance and make you tons of money. However, that is not usually the case. Have a conversation about what the options are when an ad or campaign is tanking. Make sure that your ad agencies have strategies in place so that you don’t suffer a huge loss if a campaign has poor performance.
Picking the perfect PPC Company For Adwords Work
With so many PPC agencies competing for your business, it can be overwhelming to choose the right one. There is a large amount of trust that goes into hiring an agency, so asking questions up front is a must.
If an agency can’t answer one of these questions for you, they probably shouldn’t be managing your account. A good agency will be honest and transparent with you when it comes to the cost and performance of your AdWords campaigns.
To pick the best agency to manage your company’s AdWords account, start by asking a few of these questions and pay close attention to the answers you get. By the end of the conversation, you should have a good idea of whether or not the agency can provide what you need at the prices you can afford. Also, don’t be afraid to shop around. There is no need to sign on with the first agency you talk to. Instead, ask these questions to several agencies and compare answers. Then, you should be able to narrow down the options and choose the best AdWords agency for your company.